Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Monday Monday, So Good to Me

It's almost official. I have nothing left in the semester except for finals. And really, I'm to the point where I don't even care as long as I pass my classes. It's quite the change from last semester. I made ALL A's last semester (my first time doing that in college), but this semester has brought so many new challenges that I've never faced before. So yes, I could have buckled down and forced out my sanity (what little is left), but as long as I pass, I'm fine.

If all goes according to plan, I should have all of my finals done by Monday. Then I get to really crack down and pack and clean our whole apartment so we can MOVE next Friday! Skylar and Tristan just left a few hours ago to make the drive to Texas for a week and a half (1/2 for business, 1/2 to see their family since their mom has been in the hospital for the past couple of weeks). It'll be nice to get to study and pack and clean in peace, but I'm sure in a day or two I'll already be going crazy from boredom/loneliness.

So here's to Monday. Just gotta hold out till Monday. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment